1. The Win-A-Thon contest is conducted by Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited ("ZEEL") in relation to the movies which are telecast at 9.00 PM every night from Monday- Friday ("Movie(s)") on the channel 'Zee Studio' ("Channel") during the Contest Period ("Contest")
2. The Contest shall be effective from 9.00 pm on July 4, 2016 until 11.30 pm on July 29, 2016 ("Contest Period"). Each day of the Contest Period shall commence at 9.00 pm on that particular day and shall end at 11.30 pm on the same day ("Daily Contest Period")
3. Each person participating in the Contest in the manner provided herein below is hereinafter referred to as "Participant".
4. During the Daily Contest Period, during the telecast of the Movie on the Channel, One (1) multiple choice question pertaining to the Movie will be asked to the viewer of the Channel ("Daily Contest Question(s)"). Thus a total of Twenty (20) Daily Contest Questions will be asked during the Contest Period.
5. Each Daily Contest Question will be corresponded by multiple answers, one of which will be the correct answer. To participate in the Contest, Participant will have to do the following:
a) "Like" the Channel's Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ZeeStudio ("Facebook Page") and follow the Channel's Twitter handle at https://twitter.com/ZeeStudio ("Twitter Page")
b) SMS the answer to the Daily Contest Question in the following format i.e "A"/"B"/"C" or "1"/"2"/"3" [space] name [space] city and send it to the mobile number flashed on the Channel during the Daily Contest Period, with their registered mobile number ("Answer"). For sake of illustration, the Answer will be sent in the following format i.e A [space] XYZ [space] Mumbai to the mobile number flashed as provided in the clause above. The Answer is required to be given by the Participant within the duration of the Daily Contest Period.
6. A valid entry for the purpose of this Contest is where the Participant has submitted the Answer strictly in the manner provided in clause 5 hereinabove, with their registered mobile number ("Entry").
7. From amongst the Participants who have submitted the Entry, 1 Participant who has given the correct answer to the Daily Contest Question will be selected and declared by ZEEL as the winner of the Daily Contest Period (hereinafter referred to as "Daily Contest Winner(s)"). Thus a total of Twenty (20) Daily Contest Winners will be selected and declared during the Contest Period.
8. Further, from amongst the Participants who have submitted the Entry, 1 Participant who has given the correct answer to all Daily Contest Questions during a particular week i.e from Monday to Friday, will be selected and declared by ZEEL as the weekly winner for that particular week (hereinafter referred to as "Weekly Contest Winner(s)"). Thus a total of Four (4) Weekly Contest Winners will be selected and declared during the Contest Period.
9. Furthermore, from amongst the Participants who have submitted the Entry, 1 Participant who has given the correct answer to all Daily Contest Questions will be selected and declared by ZEEL as the mega winner (hereinafter referred to as "Mega Winner"). The Daily Contest Winners(s), Weekly Contest Winner(s), Mega Winner are hereinafter collectively referred to as "Winner(s)". The Winner(s) will be selected randomly by an automated system and there will be no human intervention/choices.
10. The Winners as selected and decided by ZEEL at its discretion will be announced after the Daily Contest Period/Contest Period on the Channel or on the Facebook Page/Twitter Page as decided by ZEEL at its discretion. For sake of clarity, Participant will be considered as Winner only when he/she has been specifically declared as a Winner and not merely when he/she has been contacted by ZEEL.
11. The Daily Contest Winner, Weekly Contest Winner, Mega Winner selected and declared during the Contest Period will be eligible for such prizes which are of such category, brand and value as decided by ZEEL at its sole discretion ("Prize(s)")
12. The Prizes may be modified/changed/revised at the sole discretion of ZEEL.
13. A Daily Contest Winner will be eligible to be selected and declared as a Daily Contest Winner only once during the Contest Period, however, can be eligible to be selected as the Weekly Contest Winner or Mega Winner of the Contest. Similarly, a Weekly Contest Winner will be eligible to be selected and declared as a Weekly Contest Winner only once during the Contest Period, however can also be eligible to be selected as the Daily Contest Winner or Mega Winner of the Contest.
14. Eligibility for participation in the Contest: Participation in this Contest is restricted to Indian citizens only and who are above 18 years of age as on the date of this Contest.
15. ZEEL shall verify Entries of all the Participants and Participants shall be required to provide the following documents for their Entry to be considered valid in the Contest namely:
(a) Pan Card; and
(b) Proof of identity cum permanent address proof – Aadhar card / Election card/Passport/ permanent Driver's License.
(c) Valid Passbook copy of active bank account in the name of the Participant
(d) Such other documents as may be required and informed by ZEEL from time to time
All above mentioned documents shall be self-attested and verified/attested by appropriate authorities.
16. Grounds for disqualification to the Contest:
(a) Participant failing to provide the required documents as stated above, within Two (2) days of request by ZEEL;
(b) Participant/ Winners found to be below 18 years of age as per the age proof submitted.
(c) Any of the documents/proofs not being properly attested, unclear, illegible and/or ZEEL has reasonable grounds to believe the same to be fraudulent.
17. The Prize(s) shall be given at any time during or after the Contest Period, at ZEEL's sole discretion. In the event the Prize(s) given is NOT a vehicle (example car, bike etc.), then the Prize will either be couriered or sent by registered post to the address mentioned in the proof of address submitted by the Participant.
18. ZEEL shall attempt to deliver the Prize only once. If for any reason, the delivery of e-mail/courier/registered post is not successful, ZEEL shall not be responsible or liable for the same and Participant shall be solely responsible to immediately collect the Prize from ZEEL. If the Winner(s) fails to collect the Prize within a period of two (2) working days, it shall be deemed that he/she has forfeited the Prize. Further, ZEEL shall have no further liability in relation to the same and ZEEL shall be free to select and declare another eligible Participant as a Winner at its sole discretion.
19. In the event the Prize is a vehicle (example car, bike etc.), the Prize will be collected by the Winner directly from the dealer of such Prize at such time and date as communicated by ZEEL and/or the dealer directly, on the registered mobile number or the e-mail address submitted to ZEEL by the Winner. The Winner shall be eligible to collect the Prize only upon payment of gift tax and such other charges as may be required to be paid within such time as communicated by ZEEL. ZEEL shall not be responsible for delivery of the Prize to the Winner in any manner whatsoever. However, ZEEL shall provide contact details of the dealer to the Winner. ZEEL shall not be responsible if the Winner fails to pay the gift tax and other charges, within the timelines informed and further shall not be responsible if the Winner fails or delays in collecting the Prize from the dealer.
20. It is hereby clarified that in the event there is no courier service available near the place of address provided by the Winner(s), then Winner(s) agrees to co-operate with ZEEL in providing an alternate address of a place where such courier service would be available and Winner shall also strictly abide by the instructions provided by ZEEL in this regard, immediately upon intimation by ZEEL, else, ZEEL shall not be liable to deliver the Prize.
21. The Winners are solely responsible for paying all applicable mandatory taxes and charges levied/imposed by the Central, State and/or local government authorities, from time to time, including gift tax, octroi, vehicle registration charges, motor vehicle insurance without any liability towards ZEEL in any manner.
22. ZEEL shall try to contact the Winner(s) on their registered mobile number/e-mail address as submitted to ZEEL, only once. However, if the Winner(s) cannot be reached then it is deemed that he/she has forfeited the Prize and ZEEL reserves the right to select and declare another eligible Participant as a winner. Only the Winner shall be entitled to receive the Prize and ZEEL shall not be liable to provide the Prize to any third person on behalf of the Participant.
24. Technology Limitations - ZEEL, all participating sponsors, and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies shall not be responsible for:
(a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries/ posts;
(b) electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures;
(c) any disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of ZEEL.
25. The Winners shall not have any right to claim any kind of alternative in respect of the declared Prizes.
26. ZEEL shall not be liable for any manufacturing defects in the Prizes and the Winner shall directly contact the manufacture for all such defects.
27. ZEEL and its parent/affiliate/subsidiary/group companies shall not be liable for a minor participating in the Contest without a parent or guardians supervision. Parents/guardian of such minors shall be liable for damages or losses occurred due to activities or action of their wards and are legally bound by any acts/deeds/violations of these Contest Periods and Conditions.
28. Each Participant to the Contest declares hereby that he/she is a real person in existence and not a computer programme.
29. ZEEL does not and shall not subscribe for any claims / disputes / confirmation / responsibility in respect of the Contest including the Contest Periods and conditions and any breach thereof.
30. Standard product warranty provided by the manufacturer of the Prize will be applicable. ZEEL disclaims any and all liability with respect to any defects, deficiencies or issues concerning in relation to the Prize and Participant shall directly contact the manufacturer in relation to the same without any recourse to ZEEL.
31. shall be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death, or loss of, or damage to property, which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Contest or the Prize and further neither ZEEL nor any of its affiliates or group companies shall be responsible for any consumer grievances with respect the Contest or the Prize.
32. Each Participant expressly agrees that by his/her participation in the Contest, ZEEL and/ or its affiliates/ agents/ advisors or sub-contractors further can use the personal, sensitive collected information, in any media or future promotional, publicity and marketing material, without any consent, reference, payment or other compensation to the Participant, subject to applicable privacy and data protection laws.
33. ZEEL shall have the right to share the Participant's personal information to any governmental or regulatory bodies if required by law, rule or statue and in response to a valid order of a court or authorized agency of the government or other legal process.
34. ZEEL takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information provided by the Participant against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. However, ZEEL cannot guarantee the security of any personal information or data which the Participant discloses. In any event, Participant agrees not to hold ZEEL responsible for any breach of security, except in case of negligence or willful default on the part of ZEEL under the relevant legislation.
35. Using of false names/ identities, illegal/false mobile numbers, fake email addresses and/or any other illegal means either online or in hard copies shall be considered as suppression of facts and if ZEEL has to suffer of any adverse consequence in this respect, the Participant/s shall be penalised for the same in a manner as ZEEL may deem fit.
36. Participants found indulging in any malpractices such as cheating, misrepresentation, providing false information shall be disqualified from the on-going Contest and strict legal action may be taken by ZEEL against such Participant(s).
37. ZEEL at its sole discretion reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions relating to the Contest from time to time and/or suspend, shorten, modify, extend or cancel the same without prior notice, without stating any reason and no claim in this regard shall be entertained.
38. All disputes arising out of or related to this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai alone and subject to the laws of India only.
39. The Participants shall indemnify and hold ZEEL harmless, its group companies, affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective officers, directors and employees, against any loss that may occur to them due to non-adherence of these terms and conditions of the Contest.
40. Unless otherwise expressly stated, copyright, database right or similar rights in all material in relation to the Contest (including graphical images, text, video clips, demographics, sounds, demos, patches and other files) is owned, controlled or licensed by ZEEL or its affiliates and is protected or covered by copyright, trade mark, intellectual property law and other proprietary rights. Unless with prior permission, no part of the Platform or the Contest may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
41. The decision of ZEEL on all matters, queries or disputes, concerning the Contest including the selection and declaration of the Winners and the Contest terms and conditions shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
42. By participating in the Contest, each Participant acknowledges and agrees to the terms and conditions contained herein and all related terms and conditions governing the Contest.
43. The duration and other rules/regulations of the Contest shall be at the discretion of ZEEL only.